This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Nov 26, 2020
WHO WE ARE
- Vari-Form Manufacturing Inc. is a leader in advanced tube hydroforming technology for the development and manufacture of products used by the automotive industry. Vari-Form Manufacturing Inc. has three facilities in Strathroy, Ontario and an additional site in Mexico. Vari-Form Manufacturing Inc. is an affiliate of (FCA) Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Hourly rate of $37.58, plus shift premium
- DC Pension Plan
- Health Benefits
- Rotating shifts – days, afternoons, nights
- Install, maintain and repair electronic control systems such as D.C. drives, process controllers, through the application of tests, inspections, and troubleshooting diagnostics.
- Maintain electrical equipment such as motors, switches, switch boards, and electrical mechanisms in good repair and operating condition.
- Programs and maintains PLC's, ensuring that programming meets the requirements established for the effective operation of production equipment.
- Performs various duties such as replacing defective wiring and making connections to new electrical installations.
- Actively participates in the development and achievement of team quality goals and objectives, continuous improvement ideas and projects, and environmental objectives and targets.
- Support launches and production demands as deemed necessary with overtime.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU OFFER
HOW TO APPLY
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
- Certificate of Qualification in Industrial/Construction Electrician recognized by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
- Three to five years' experience in an automotive environment.
- Ability to install, troubleshoot, and maintain electrical and electronic components such as motors, switches, DC drives, PLC's, robots and sensors.
- Knowledge of current electrical codes.
- Knowledge of hydraulics, robotics, pneumatics, and welding.
- Familiarity with computerized preventative maintenance systems.
- Demonstrates interpersonal, communication, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.