Steelway Building Systems, an Ardent Group company, leverages more than 40 years of experience crafting aesthetically beautiful, functional, and durable steel structures for industrial, commercial, recreational, institutional, and agricultural industries through continuous innovation and the utilization of advanced software and technology. Steelway’s goal of continuing to build an authentic, passionate, and caring organization all started with a sense of entrepreneurship, a drive for community involvement, and their Founder’s lifelong commitment for designing and building.
In partnership with Prime Management Group Inc., Steelway Building Systems is recruiting for a driven, collaborative, results-oriented General Manager/Integrator to join and lead their organization in one of their state-of-the-art facilities in Aylmer, Ontario.
Reporting to the co.President/Visionary, the General Manager/Integrator will fervently oversee all aspects of the business, translating visionary concepts into functional plans for the company while enriching and shaping the company’s culture by way of example and collaborative guidance.
As a critical member of the Senior Leadership Team, the General Manager/Integrator’s purpose will be to “lead, inspire, build, and motivate a high-performance team that delivers on our higher purpose – enrich the lives of our partners” by:
- Safeguarding the higher purpose and values of the organization with focus, simplicity, and clarity while ensuring that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization, providing a widespread sense of cohesion.
- Directing the organization’s business activities including the management of budgets, coaching of departmental leaders, development of strategic plans, improvement of policies, and effective implementation of the co.President/Visionary’s business strategies and programs.
- Taking full accountability for the execution of the EOS business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives, and will also hold the senior leadership team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments and ensuring the team is unified and functional.
- Resolving issues effectively — seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner.
To qualify for this exciting and unique opportunity, you will have:
- 10+ years’ senior leadership experience in a manufacturing environment coupled with the competence and confidence in leading a highly knowledgeable senior leadership team.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business or other professional designation (asset).
- Experience in a construction industry (asset).
- An ability to positively influence and build sustainable relationships at all levels.
- Strong business acumen, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- A self-awareness with strong project management skills, business acumen, and analytical and problem-solving skills.
Prime Management Group Inc. is pleased to continue our partnership with Steelway Building Systems and will be accepting all applications in confidence from interested candidates.