This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Sep 02, 2022
||High School Diploma
WHO WE ARE:
Brought on through the electrification of the automotive industry, Vari-Form is experiencing new business opportunities. Vari-Form’s solution provides a lightweight, environmentally friendly, low-cost alternative to traditional stamped and welded components. We form parts using water and believe that the future of manufacturing and automotive can benefit from this technology.
The selected candidate will join the production team responsible for operating a variety of production equipment and ensuring quality standards are met while participating in continuous improvement of plant processes through automation and the newest technology.
We are excited to be growing and are looking forward to learning from you.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Vari-Form values our employees and offer various programs to support them
- Student wage is consistent at $19.26
- 1.5x for work over 40 hours per week
- Midnight and afternoon shift premiums
- Employee recognition, BBQs, and other employee appreciation events
- Air-conditioned building, free parking
- Growth opportunities including promotions to team leader, quality, shipping, maintenance, apprenticeship, etc.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Operate a variety of production equipment such as press, bender, robot, spot weld cell, welding, etc.
- Meet production requirements through a variety of physical tasks while loading and unloading parts
- Participate in preventative and regular maintenance
- Maintain work area and equipment in a safe operating condition
- Fully comply with all safety rules and procedures
- Produce high quality parts with zero defects
- Share responsibility with other team members for continuous improvement projects
- Meet all other Company requirements
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
- Able to work a minimum of 16 hours a week
- Manufacturing or physical labour experience.
- Must be reliable - good attendance is a must!
- Comfortable standing for 8 hours
- Able to perform repetitive tasks including lifting, pushing and pulling up to 40lbs
- Physical ability sufficient to competently perform the essential elements of the job
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Successful completion of high school / GED
- Successfully pass a criminal check
Apply online https://variform.applytojob.com/apply/wk2YzNp2Dz/Production-Associate-Up-To-2751hour