This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
|Jan 09, 2023
|College Diploma (2 years)
As a clinic nurse with Create Fertility London, you will have the opportunity to learn new professional skills and gain valuable marketable career experience, in a fast paced patient-centered care facility.
You'll apply your top-tier assessment, clinical and interpersonal skills in a workplace that encourages and expects patient care and satisfaction to come first.
Your Opportunity at Create Fertility London
The clinic nurse, under the direction of the manager and clinic policies, prepares and administers a variety of specialized therapies via IV and injection and establishes, monitors and delivers care to clients as directed by physician orders, in accordance with all required internal and external professional practice standards.
You will be accountable to:
- Casual clinic nurse opportunity (approximately 20 hours per week leading to full time)
Your experience includes:
- Receive and review physician's orders
- Perform patient assessments
- Prepare and administer specialized IV and Injection therapies
- Initiate IV lines
- Perform phlebotomy
- Perform Injections and self-injection teaching
- Perform general health and medication teaching
- Perform patient monitoring
- Provide patient care by utilizing the skills of observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, counseling and health teaching;
- Observe and document client conditions
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing and current registration in good standing with the provincial licensing body
- Training and experience in the preparation and administration of medications via all routes
- Excellent intravenous skills required
- Must have current BCLS certification
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to client care; able to visually and auditorily observe and assess clients
- Experience in infusions will be considered an asset.
Job Offline: This posting is currently not accepting applications.