This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Sep 11, 2023
Job Title: Controls Technician
Location: Strathroy, Ontario
Position Type: Permanent, Full time
AUTOTUBE LIMITED IS A TIER 1 SUPPLIER TO THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY.
We are currently seeking a skilled and motivated Controls Technician to join our Automation Team in our Strathroy Plant.
As a Controls Technician at Autotube, you will play a crucial role in our automation processes. Your responsibilities will include:
- Certificate or college diploma in a related field such as
- Instrumentation and controls technician
- Electromechanical engineering technician/technology
- Electrical engineering technician/technology
- Comprehension and use of basic hand and power tools
How to Apply:
If you're a skilled and motivated Controls Technician looking for a new opportunity in the automotive industry, we want to hear from you!
Please send your resume by September 30th to Ron Pryhitka at email@example.com to apply.
- Building, servicing, maintaining, repairing, installing and testing new or existing common controls and sensors including PLCs, HMIs, machine controls and robotic systems
- Troubleshooting and repairing I/O logic circuits and devices, including mechanical, infrared, laser, and inductive sensors and hydraulic systems
- Constructing, troubleshooting, and repairing electrical panels utilizing relay and programmable logic circuitry
- Writing and modifying PLC logic and/or robot controller programs as required
- Handling setup of Ethernet communications, wireless networking and PLC networking
- Programing and maintaining vision systems
- Reading and interpreting electrical diagrams
- Demonstrating a working knowledge of software tools such as Dassault Systems, DraftSight, or similar software like AutoCAD
- Designing electrical circuits and PLC programs for machines
- Maintaining plant controls systems by updating documentation and keeping current backups of all machine control systems
- Collaborating on projects and contributing to continuous improvements
- Programing and maintaining industrial and collaborative robots
- Utilize different PLC Systems and programming languages such as:
- Omron (CX Programmer, SYSMAC Studio, etc.)
- Allen Bradley (Logix 500, Logix 5000, Factory Talk View)