To apply for this position, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use subject line “Marketing Associate”.
InsideScientific is looking for a Marketing Associate to provide support for various projects, namely webinar productions, video editing, email marketing, social media activity, WordPress website design/management and various tasks that call on a strategic and creative individual.
This is an entry level position ideal for a recent graduate or early career professional looking to join a rapidly growing digital marketing team.
Specific duties and responsibilities may include…
- Creating and Managing websites, including InsideScientific.com and other client projects (WordPress)
- Formatting and improving presentation materials (PowerPoint)
- Planning and executing email marketing campaigns (Constant Contact and MailChimp)
- Planning and executing social media campaigns (LinkedIn and Twitter, Instagram and Facebook)
- Project planning and reporting (both internal and to external clients)
- Creative projects (digital and print), including brochures, flyers, banners and other tradeshow related collaterals
- A strong creative background using Adobe Suite, particularly Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience designing and managing websites using WordPress
- Advanced presentation creation and formatting skills in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Experience using Constant Constant, MailChimp, or similar email management service, including design of HTML emails and handling list management
- Experience with planning and/or hosting Webinars an asset
We thank everyone in advance for their submission — only select candidates will receive follow up from InsideScientific to continue their application process.