Location: Forest, ON
Type: Fulltime, Permanent
Delta Power Equipment is a full-service equipment dealership with 380 employees providing sales, service and parts support at multiple locations across Ontario. Delta Power Equipment is looking for people who are passionate and who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Responsible for processing sales orders for the Sales department, posting, and entering invoices and fielding various departmental inquiries related to the sales process.
- Reconciles account balances for the purpose of maintaining accurate account balances.
- Pull data to develop recurring or one-time reports.
- Enter invoices in a timely, accurate and consistent manner.
- Respond to customer inquiries, maintain good customer relations, and solve problems.
- Perform clerical duties, such as answering the phones, maintaining filing and record systems, faxing and photocopying.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Knowledge of accounting rules, or experience working within an accounting department.
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, and e-mail.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A safe and rewarding environment to develop their careers that reward and grow the with individual
- Competitive compensation
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- Extended health benefits
- Bonus Programs
- Employee discounts and other perks
If you are interested in starting an exciting career with us, please apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Delta Power Equipment, please visit our website- https://www.deltapower.ca/ or connect with us via social media- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeltaPowerEquipment/ or Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeltaPowerEquip
Thank you for your interest in Delta Power Equipment!
Delta Power Equipment is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available, upon request, throughout the entire recruitment process.