Location: Various, ON
Type: Fulltime, Permanent
Delta Power Equipment is a full-service equipment dealership with 380 employees providing sales, service and parts support at multiple locations across Ontario. Delta Power Equipment is looking for people who are passionate and who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Assist with month end close, including but not limited to balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries, accruals, P&L analysis, and financial statement preparation support.
- Manage Accounts Receivable function.
- Help drive department KPIs and ensure deadlines are met by supporting department areas as required.
- Help drive continuous improvements in finance and accounting areas (streamline processes, enhance performance, reduce manual workflow, etc.).
- Support CFO in regular audits and year end process, including working papers preparation and remittances.
- Support in general administrative tasks if needed.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Finance/Accounting degree or a combination of training with relevant experience.
- Understanding of financial and accounting principles.
- Ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, and e-mail.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A safe and rewarding environment to develop their careers that reward and grow the with individual
- Competitive compensation
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- Extended health benefits
- Bonus Programs
- Employee discounts and other perks
If you are interested in starting an exciting career with us, please apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Delta Power Equipment, please visit our website- https://www.deltapower.ca/ or connect with us via social media- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeltaPowerEquipment/ or Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeltaPowerEquip
Thank you for your interest in Delta Power Equipment!
Delta Power Equipment is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available, upon request, throughout the entire recruitment process.