Hardick Chiropractic Centre was established in 1971 to serve London and deliver high-quality chiropractic care to people of all ages. While the majority of our patients seek our care for wellness and preventive purposes, hundreds more are helped with severe and complicated health issues.
We utilize corrective chiropractic care techniques that incorporate home care and regular progress assessments for our patients.
In addition to our providing chiropractic care services, Dr. B.J. Hardick is the author of two books with an emphasis on nutrition and well-being and has taught numerous seminars annually in our community on such topics since 2010. The clinic's founder, Dr. Clifford Hardick, remains on staff in a part-time capacity, offering 50 years of professional experience to our patients. He has served in various leadership roles in the chiropractic profession for the past 10 years, including twice as President of the College of Chiropractors of Ontario. The clinic's professional network extends through the International Chiropractors Association and MaxLiving, organizations of chiropractic doctors dedicated to promoting whole health. Needless to say, we are a busy, dynamic, active office!
In this position, you will interact with hundreds of people who are striving to regain, achieve, or maintain optimum health, naturally.
Every team member in our clinic plays a vital role in our patients' care. Some of your objectives will include:
- Setting a positive tone for patients' experiences in the clinic.
- Coordinating weekly tasks necessary for quality patient care and education.
- Ensuring quality service to new and to long-term patients.
- X-ray Department
- patient preparation and communication
- doctor technical assistance
- Digital X-ray processing, filing, and report management
- Records Management
- clinical records including X-rays
- office organization
- inventory management assistance
- file preparation
- Patient Care
- Home exercise education, documentation, and tracking
- Nutrition and lifestyle education and support
- Team Support for Patient Services
- patient scheduling
- clinic operations
Please present with outstanding organizational abilities. Experience in the following areas will benefit your application:
- Human relations / Customer service
- Microsoft Office and Google Applications (advanced)
- Accounting / POS software
Post-secondary graduates of Kinesiology, Holistic Nutrition, and Fitness and Health Promotion may possess skill sets and educational backgrounds ideal for this role. Past experience working in fitness or health clinics may also be of benefit. However, such degrees, diplomas. or experiences are not requirements for application.
- Chiropractic care for you and your immediate family.
- Premium nutritional supplements and health products at wholesale cost.
- Very competitive pay with respect to industry standards.
- Continuing education seminars for personal development, inspiration, and career advancement.
- Complimentary on-site parking in downtown London.
- Daily interaction with inspired patients pursuing wellness (our focus is health -- not disease!).
- No expectation to take your work home or answer emails beyond work hours ... Let your free time be your own time.
- Meet new people every day.
- See people's lives transformed.
- Work in an upbeat environment with interactivity and movement (...not at all "sitting at a computer all day").
- Enjoy a holistic and healthy atmosphere in a modernized clinic.
- Work closely with your employer and family of co-workers.
- Enjoy staggered shifts which open up certain mornings for personal time and errands, plus 1-2 afternoons each week being off early.
- Get out early on Fridays! ... plus, work only a handful of Saturdays per year.
Weekly commitment: 40 hours. Fixed hours run from Monday through Friday, with some staggered evenings and early mornings. Additional and variable weekend hours are periodic, occurring with special events.
Experience with chiropractic care (as a patient, or as an employee in a chiropractic facility) is recommended but not required. A proven interest in holistic health care and/or personal well-being will benefit your application.
Please submit your resume (marked "Patient Care Team") and 3 references along with a cover letter addressed to Dr. B.J. Hardick explaining in 300 words why you are interested in a career in our facility. In these digital times, a linked biography on LinkedIn is appreciated in addition to your resume and cover letter. In consideration of COVID-19 precautions, applications are being accepted online.