WHO WE ARE
- Vari-Form Manufacturing Inc. is a leader in advanced tube hydroforming technology for the development and manufacture of products used by the automotive industry. Vari-Form Manufacturing Inc. has three facilities in Strathroy, Ontario and an additional site in Mexico. Vari-Form Manufacturing Inc. is an affiliate of (FCA) Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V.
- Manage the maintenance department - scheduling staff, assigning tasks, offer guidance and assistance as required.
- Responsible to define daily priorities, plan, organize, and follow up on maintenance work.
- Ensure maintenance associates and equipment are compliant with safety standards.
- Implement and follow Word Class Manufacturing (WCM) standards.
- Lead and support the process Emergency Work Orders (EWO).
- Support plant Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Support the Preventative Maintenance (PM) and EAM.
- Monitor and maintain all PM's and work orders for completion for the assigned plant.
- Participate in Team Board meetings.
- Liaison with the Shift Supervisors and Production Administrative Assistants to plan and complete tasks required to support the plant, while accommodating priority works between the three plants.
- Develop maintenance staff to improve bench strength.
- Support all new product launches.
- Identify and train job bank personnel for equipment setup to backfill for absences.
- Leadership to achieve continuous improvement of maintenance effectiveness for assigned plant.
- Comply with company policies and procedures supporting the quality management system, environmental management system, and health and safety.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Successful completion of designation of Millwright, Electrician, or Tool and Die. Dual Trade preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in an automotive environment.
- Above average ability to coordinate and effectively complete maintenance projects.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively lead a team.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel and basic computer skills.
HOW TO APPLY
The above is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities, and requirements of the job described. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.