Over the past 50 years Bre-Ex Construction has been operating throughout Southern Ontario and continues to be family owned and operated to this day. Built on the foundation of a strong work ethic and business integrity, Bre-Ex continues to be a premier contractor based in the London area. Our industry leading experience, product expertise, customer service and workmanship are evident in our corporate structure and overall performance.
· Must be an experienced Heavy Duty Mechanic with previous Aerial & Lift Truck experience
· General ability to perform repairs on LP systems, diesel systems, reading and repairing hydraulic and electrical schematics and systems
· Strong computer and trouble shooting skills
· Clear communication skills
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
· Able to contribute positively to a quality team environment
· Willingness and desire to learn
· A self-starter and work under minimal supervision.
Our Growing Company requires a mechanic capable in repairing a wide range of civil construction equipment including excavators, bulldozers, packers, and tractor backhoes.
- Willing to learn and take direction.
- Must be able to communicate well with others.
- Must have a valid driver's licence.
- Must be able to work under pressure in some situations.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to meet safety requirements and follow applicable safety polices.
- Work overtime when required.
Education and Experience:
- Licensed Journeyman, Class A Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Previous Excavator, Bulldozer and other Heavy Equipment experience required.
Join a well-established company that offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package.
Please send your resume to Craig@Bre-Ex.com
Bre-Ex Construction Inc. can accommodate candidates with disabilities in the recruiting process.