Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Dell Tech, a successful London, ON-based company, has been providing trusted and comprehensive regulatory compliance expertise and professional consulting services to the chemical speciality industry in Canada, USA and Europe for 40 years.
Dell Tech currently has an exciting opportunity for an energetic, proven and driven Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join their growing team. We offer flexibility to work remotely in this position.
The Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist is responsible for providing exceptional regulatory consulting services to international clients in the area of chemical product registration, while actively promoting and marketing Dell Tech’s comprehensive portfolio of services to current and potential clients. The successful candidate will proactively review client product information and consult on products for Canadian compliance; while determining if products require registration and under which applicable regulatory body.
The Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist will present recommendations to clients for all regulatory affairs services and submissions, while engaging in technical and regulatory research and consulting for client support. Finally, this key member of the team will track registrations and effectively communicate with clients on project progress to ensure all critical timelines are met.
As the successful candidate, you will enjoy being a part of an exciting work environment where you will have the opportunity to grow, develop and train with a team of professionals who care about providing their clients with exceptional regulatory consulting services. In this full-time role, you will also receive a competitive base salary and benefits plan.
- At least 5 years of proven and relevant registration and regulatory affairs work experience
- University Degree in Chemistry or Biology
- Knowledge of Canadian & United States Acts & Regulations including NSN (CEPA), NHP, CFIA, PMRA, PCPA, CCCR, FDA, CPSC, WHMIS, TDG, GMP and training where applicable
- Experience with the following product registrations:
- Pest Management Regulatory Agency
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- DIN products, such as hard surface disinfectants
- Medical Device registrations
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and effectively manage priorities
- Proven Project Management experience
- Effective communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Strong computer knowledge and Office software skills – MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Bilingualism considered an asset (English/French or English/Spanish)