||Oct 30, 2020
JOIN US FOR THE FUTURE OF INTERIOR CONSTRCUTION!
Pre Construction Design & Project Coordinator
Verto360 is a Commerical Interior Construction Consultant and Contractor achieving constructability using state-of-the-art technologies to design, manufacture and install prefabricated interiors to suit our clients' needs today with the ability to adapt to future change.
Primarily, this position encompasses the skills, tasks and activities required to assist in moving opportunities from the marketing/selling phase successfully through to pre-construction. Taking ownership of the pre-construction contract scope, relationships and pricing leading effectively to the contract phase of a project.
- Proven ablility and competence in Interior Design, Project Coordination or in an Architectural discipline.
- Exemplary AutoCad skills.
- Practiced in software programs like Camtasia, Sketch up, Adobe Photoshop, SmartSheet, Toggl etc.
- Able to demonstrate technological proficiency in an interview setting.
- Current familiarity with OBC.
- Familiarity and use of Revit.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Minimum 3 years experience either in Architectural, Project Coordination or Interior Design with direct experience in the construction industry.
- Proficiency in creating shop drawings for inclusion in Architects or Interior Designers IFT and IFC drawing sets.
- Practical experience in space planning and programming.
- Involvement working with Electrical & Mechanical Engineers. In particular a working understanding of electrical components and distribution.
- Experience with millwork an asset.
- Experience in the Contract Furniture industry an asset.
- College level diploma or degree in Interior Design or an Architecturally related discipline.
- An understanding of how the DBB (Design, Bid, Build) and the IPD (Integrated Project Delivery) processes work.
- Any other related education or demonstration of ongoing continued education an asset.
- Proven ability demonstrating use of imagination to create or design solutions that give rise to great designs and solve real problems.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers, clients and other consultants.
- Proven time management skills and the ability to work independently and in a small team setting.
This is not a job! If it is a job, you are looking for, do not waste your time and ours.
This is a career. It will not make you rich, but it will challenge all of your talents and energy, and you will never get bored. We promise! Apart from the general responsibilities, there is no detailed job description because things change faster than we can type. You will get to make mistakes and it will be up to you to learn from them with our support. If you are future focused and can boast having some of the requisite skills and experience, we require, then this might be the career for you.
If you are passionate about life, an effective communicator, enjoy being on the leading edge and challenging the status quo while having some fun with it we might have something to talk about.
Negative cranks or pessimists need not apply. We know what we are!
If interested and qualified for this London based opportunity, please email your resume stating salary requirements to our HR Advisor, Rob Hiscox, Managing Director, The Tarran Group at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 30th.
We will respond to all candidates.
- ICE Software suite including, but not limited to (ICEbox, ICEcad, ICEberg, ICEvision, ICErender, ICEmillwork, ICEpresenter).
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of the manufactured construction process and all of its solutions (Power, IT, Access floor, Timberframe, Walls & Doors, Millwork….).