||Jan 18, 2021
Controller / Office Manager - Industrial Wastewater Treatment Equipment
Controller / Office Manager
WESCOR provides wastewater treatment equipment and solutions for industrial and municipal clients. As a small growing business, we require a dedicated & motivated individual interested in contributing to our business success. The current role provides future development opportunity for the right candidate.
Summary of Position:
A team-oriented individual who will be responsible for overall accounting and administrative functions of the office. Working directly with management to direct budgeting, forecasting and analysis, implementing continuous improvement and cost optimization activities.
Job Duties Include:
- All financial, accounting and administrative functions,
- Process customer orders, produce vendor purchase orders,
- Create invoices and customer account statements, follow-up on outstanding accounts,
- Process bills, issue payments,
- Maintain, balance and reconcile all accounts,
- Create account adjustments and journal entries,
- HST & PD7A review, payment & reconciliation,
- Payroll and T4 processing,
- Develop vendor relationships and negotiate with supply chain
- Create & review financial reports by collection, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Monitor and control expenses,
- Analyze and develop cost reduction strategies,
- Overall company financial planning,
- Control working capital and capital expenditures,
- Direct budgeting,
- Inventory control and analysis,
- Oversee HR matters, including policy creation,
- Maintain vehicle matters including payments and insurance,
- Preparation of annual year end documents for external review,
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 8:00 – 4:30, Monday - Friday
$50,000.00 - $75,000.00 relative to qualifications & abilities
3 weeks vacation
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has the ambition to drive growth in a multi-layered small business; has a passion for exceeding expectations and is a dedicated, hardworking and task-oriented individual.
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com
Only candidates considered for the position will be contacted.
- Bachelors degree in Business/Accounting
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a finance role with leadership experience
- Excellent problem solving
- Strong focus on controls and process with great attention to detail
- Exceptionally well organized and aptitude for data
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of QuickBooks, MS Excel, MS Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative mindset with a desire to increase efficiencies and bring new ideas to the team.
- Strong initiative and ability to work individually as well as in a team-based environment.
- Appreciation for working within a small business, entrepreneurial environment.