||Feb 10, 2021
Together we’re going places! Voyago is currently recruiting for a Vice-President, Non-Emergency Medical Transportation in Southern Ontario. The incumbent can be located anywhere from London to the GTA area.
Voyago is Ontario’s Leading Mobility company, a subsidiary of Transdev. We’re hiring dynamic, high achievers looking to be Difference Makers within the industry. Voyago continues to advance across Ontario with our multi-model diverse platform covering all mobility segments, including Medical Transportation, Student Transportation, and Public sectors with Mass Transit, Para Transit, and On Demand Personal Mobility.
Our employee success is built on our commitment and emphasis on training and orientation process. Voyago prides itself on the growth of our employees by supporting and encouraging them to develop skills that lead to successful careers.
Voyago believes in the strength of our people and remains committed to our Golden Values statement created to reflect our promise of performance to our employees, customers, and communities in which we operate.
Our teams are continuously recognized as top performers in client programs and Safety awards. Voyago is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers and a recipient of the Excellence Award. If you’re a self-starter looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your achievements come join us, apply today.
As part of the Ontario Senior Leadership Team, the Vice-President of Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (VP NEMT) will lead strategy and business development initiatives for the Non-Emergency Medical Services segment of our organization. This newly created role will leverage the knowledge and expertise of the current NEMT team to drive growth, sales, and profitability while building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers.
Who Is Your Boss?
You report to a leader who appreciates your ability to lead with emotional intelligence and intuition. They expect you to ask questions, try, take risks and make mistakes. Knowing that numbers do not get past you, inspire their confidence; and, the assurance that you will never put in a process that is detrimental to the team secures their trust!
- Strategic Planning
- Works with the Senior Leadership Team to define and execute NEMT strategy such as: business targets, areas of development and prospective acquisitions.
- Review forecasts and trends in industry, general business conditions and other related information in order to capitalize on opportunities within transportation and makes recommendations for change where necessary.
- Builds sustainable customer relationships at the executive and local levels to support retention of existing business and expansion of our service offering.
- Manage budget and metrics to measure operational performance are aligned with our short- and long-term goals.
- Provide accountability for monthly results vs. budget and KPI’s.
- Focuses on the development of people and embodies an exceedingly communicative, entrepreneurial, and engaged workforce.
- Operations & Business Development
- Strategically adjusts activities, policies, and practices to meet or exceed key performance metrics and customer satisfaction goals.
- Collaborate with the team to develop operational and strategic plans that support Transdev’s growth ambitions.
- Directly involved in Request for Proposals process utilizing innovative approaches to secure bids.
- Identify key productivity metrics to help drive delivery on initiatives.
- Source practices in NEMT that make sense for our business and implement new solutions and continuous improvement programs.
- Participate in planning, policy and project committees as well as manage special initiatives/project teams as the need arises.
- Develop program and process capabilities that drive operational excellence and execution.
- Actively support other business areas (e.g. transit, school bus, corporate services, etc.) in the achievement of their goals.
- Engage in efficiency and system performance improvements, team development, and P&L accountability.
- Grow business across Ontario and other Canadian provinces.
- Team Development
- Direct and coach team leaders to support their ability to take on more ambitious professional assignment as the company continues to grow.
- Set clear team goals, encourage creativity and risk taking.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Lead by example.
Ensure accurate documentation of production and quality control data and record.
- Provide recommendation regarding the development of forms and tools to increase company efficiency and risk management.
- Support in the preparation of regular Reports summarizing progress on short- and long-range plans.
- Public Relations
- Involved in media relations and Public Relations events as necessary.
Why work for us?
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven financial acumen
- Five to seven years of experience in Senior Leadership roles
- Experience in Non-Medical Emergency Services (e.g., paramedical services, hospitals, etc.) is considered an asset
- Healthcare Management experience is considered an asset
- 10+ years of people management experience
- Entrepreneurial and disruptive in your ability to think about problems, challenge the status quo and a willingness to take calculated risks in order to support the organization
- Ability to travel (4-5 nights per month), primarily Ontario but within Canada
- Strong business acumen and ability to clearly and succinctly communicate ideas
- A natural people leader who is driven to ensure others are successful (Employees and Customers)
- Professional written and oral communication as well as impressive interpersonal skills
Sounds interesting? Please send your resume and salary expectations directly to Sandra Grant, VP Human Resources at email@example.com
Voyago is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview.
We thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Competitive Benefit Offering
- Rewarding career with a growing company
- Great company culture
- Award Winning
- Growth oriented company
- Subsidiary of Global Transportation Provider (Transdev)