||Mar 09, 2021
Sales Manager - FT Permanent
310 Holiday Inn Dr,
Cambridge ON, N3C 1Z4
- Oversee and manage all operations of new and pre-owned vehicles.
- Remain current on all product knowledge offered.
- Ensure sales department contributes acceptable levels of gross & net profit.
- Ensure sales personnel are alert, well trained, motivated, and available when needed.
- Determines sales quota for sales personnel in accordance to their skill levels.
- Oversee sales, trade-ins, & delivery of all new and used vehicles.
- Maintain a sales history and/or vehicle history log book. “Garage Register”.
- Manage and maintain motorcycle sales areas of the company website.
- Establish realistic forecasts.
- Initiate and maintain an inventory control system along with net profit objectives which eliminate the possibility of “lower than anticipated” profits.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for sales management.
- Maintain a balanced new unit inventory in proportion to sales.
- Establish updated and accurate used bike inventory control and notification system with service.
- Establish procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork.
- Maintain showroom with a variety of vehicles set-up with different accessories & paint schemes, displayed in a well-lit environment which draws customers.
- Initiate procedures for quick and efficient handling of warranty items, including tagging and proper storage of these items.
- Maintain clean efficient facilities.
- Always ensuring sales staff are professionally and fully trained on all motorcycles offered by Harley-Davidson. Product knowledge is key.
- 5 years experience managing high volume Harley-Davidson dealerships with multiple roof tops;
- Proven success moving 700+ Harley-Davidson units annually;
- M class licence;
- 10+ years of leadership and sales coaching experience.
- 4% commission on sales;
- Submit Resume and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org