Renaissance Personnel is recruiting a Manufacturing Director as a Direct Hire for our client in Chatham Kent.
- University Degree in Engineering or Business - an equivalent combination in years of experience and industry knowledge is accepted.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years management experience.
- Knowledge of engineering principles an asset.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing an asset.
- Achievement of the plant objectives for the manufacturing operation consistent with maintaining productivity, quality, maintenance, and health and safety standards
- Plans and directs the production operation through subordinates, applying his knowledge of production techniques, capacities and human resource skills with the goal of improved productivity, quality and cost reduction.
- Plans, organizes, implements and monitors work schedules consistent with the normal needs of the plant
- Ensure products are produced within the tolerance established by and with the assistance of Quality Department. The incumbent shall be firm believer in the ISO quality standards
- Ensure that housekeeping standards are maintained and he/she complies with the Occupational Health & Safety Act and is a member of the health and safety committee.
- Initiate and drive cost saving proposals and improvement in processes and productivity.
- Apply the terms of the collective agreement as it applies to his/her responsibilities, inclusive of attendance control and discipline
- Complete the necessary paperwork as required for their areas of responsibility.
- Effectively communicate with his/her subordinates as well as peers so as to improve employee knowledge and human relations
- Establishing the annual operating budget for his/her area of responsibility.
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Benefit Package upon hire
Qualified Candidates are requested to email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Renaissance Personnel would like to thank all potential candidates for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted at this time.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.