Downs, Barristers & Solicitors, are seeking a full-time real estate clerk to support its growing real estate team. The ideal candidate will be well versed and experienced in preparing and closing real estate purchase/sale/mortgage transactions including an eye for detail, strong organizational skills and is confident working independently.
The Real Estate Clerk's duties include, but are not limited to,
- preparing documents for purchase, sale and mortgage transactions including requisition letters, execution searches, title insurance preparation
- familiarity and experience with the land registry systems is a must
- is comfortable communicating effectively with clients and third parties
- overall file management and maintenance including maintaining a diligent tickler system
Your skills include:
- strong working knowledge and hands-on experience in Teraview, Conveyancer and PC Law
- strong working knowledge of MS Word/Outlook
- thorough proofreading skills (ability to check typed material for grammatical, typographical, spelling, word usage and format errors)
- the ability to work independently and follow instructions with minimal supervision and take initiative (a self-starter)
- team player is a must!
Generous remuneration package tailored to applicant’s qualifications including group benefits.
Please submit your resume to Paula Downs at email@example.com by October 15, 2020. Only those individuals whose resume and experience is best suited for the role, will be contacted for an interview. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest.