Bonduelle - Strathroy is an established industry leader in the processing, packaging and distribution of canned and frozen vegetable products worldwide and is committed to safety, quality and service excellence.
We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills to join our Bonduelle Team in Strathroy for this new full-time position.
- Receive , store and issue parts, materials, tools, equipment and supplies
- Place, track and expedite purchase orders and coordinate timely follow-up
- Oversee the stock room, maintaining a safe work area
- Maintain purchase orders, inventory management system (EAM) , invoices and accurate records
- Develop purchasing and price negotiating strategies to maintain budget requirements
- Liaise with suppliers, vendors and personnel to ensure required supplies are available
- Post secondary education in a related discipline
- Solid computer skills including proficiency in inventory management system
- Knowledge of parts, tools, equipment, supplies used in the facility
- Effective negotiation skills
- Flexible in hours to support business needs that includes off shifts
- A builder of teams and positive work environment
This is a superb opportunity for a team player with a high level of initiative, interested in a rewarding career.
Please submit your resume in confidence by
Friday, January 20, 2017
Manager – Human Resources