This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||May 04, 2021
||College Diploma (2 years)
Marketing Assistant (part-time, remote work)
Knighthunter.com offers a suite of locally focused, web-based recruiting solutions. From simple-to- add job postings that reach thousands of local candidates to a robust Applicant Tracking System that integrates with local corporate websites.
Services to candidates include the ability to search and apply to hundreds of local job postings and create a free resume and job alert profile. Locally owned, and based in London, Ontario we have been a leading local careers website since 2000.
Our Marketing Assistant position is aimed at supporting promotional efforts of Knighthunter.com. This is an excellent opportunity for a student or recent graduate of a digital marketing, or graphic design program.
- Provide insight and feedback on digital marketing best practices, and target markets
- Advise on the creation of appealing targeted ads and content aimed at growing Knighthunter's employer and candidate user base
- Assess, measure and report on results of digital marketing campaign effectiveness including Google Ads
- Advise on social media strategy, and other online content
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to MS Office, Google Suite, Adobe Creative Suite and other marketing tools/systems
Minimum of 1 year of digital marketing experience is required
Degree or diploma in a business or marketing related program (or in progress)
This is a part-time position and approximately 15-20 hours per week are required
In order to maintain a safe work environment all work will be performed remotely
Remuneration: $16.00 per hour
This position is partially funded by the Canada Summer Jobs 2021 program, and as such there are several eligibility requirements. The successful candidate:
* Per program rules, International students are not eligible. Recent immigrants are eligible if they are Canadian Citizens or permanent residents.
- is between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of the employment;
- is a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment*; and,
- is legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial / territorial legislation and regulations.
How to apply:
Please email your resume by May 20, 2021 to:
Mike Sherlock, Knighthunter.com