CAREERS AT CARGILL: Licensed Millwright
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
CAREERS AT CARGILL
Licensed Millwright - Night Shift- $35.90
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Performs skilled maintenance tasks to install, maintain, troubleshoot, repair and/or modify complex industrial equipment, processes and/or systems. Assists in the installation, calibration and start up of new equipment.
Executes activities of day-to-day operations of assigned area that Complies with corporate policies and procedures related to Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) and Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory (FSQR).
Compensation and Benefits
- $32.90 base wage plus a $3.00 night shift premium
- Health and dental benefits
- Yearly wage increase
- Tool and boot allowances
- Attendance bonus
- Tuition reimbursements
- A career opportunity with one of the world’s largest food producers in the world!
- Possession of Journeyman Millwright trade certification
- College degree
- Self-starter with ability to work effectively and lead within a team environment
- Must be willing to work from heights, work outside in various weather conditions, inside the plant, in confined spaces, and in a potentially physically strenuous environment and around live animals
- Basic knowledge of industrial safety, food safety and environmental regulations with absolute commitment to safety
- Strong work ethic and a desire to be part of a high-performing team.
- Knowledge of the Maintenance Reliability process (predictive and preventative maintenance) and Predictive Technologies
- Forklift operator license
- Works with minimal to no supervision and monitors quality of own work.
For details and how to apply: https://www.cargill.com/careers/hourly-production
Cargill encourages applications from persons with disabilities and we are committed to providing accommodations upon request. Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated. If you require accommodation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.