NESTLE CANADA JOB FAIR SAT, NOV 18th 2017
Monday, November 13, 2017
NESTLE CANADA ICE CREAM FACTORY JOB FAIR SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 18th 2017 from 7:30am to 10:00am
Come work with us and make the best ice cream in the world!
Position: Temporary Part Time Production Worker
Status: Temporary Work Until December 2017
Hours: Shift work UP TO 40 hours per week based on production needs
Work available for all shifts – days, afternoons, nights and weekends. This is not suitable for students due to varying shift schedules and fluctuating hours of work.
Rate of Pay: $17.53 / hour
- Must have high regard for Safety
- No factory experience required
- Minimum High School graduate
- Nestlé will complete a Criminal Background Check prior to beginning employment
- Benefits include biweekly vacation pay, participation in company bonus program, corporate discounts and access to Company store
To participate, please bring your Résumé and proof of High School Diploma to our factory located at 980 Wilton Grove Rd., London, Ontario; Monday to Friday, 9:30AM – 3:30PM to secure an interview on Saturday November 18th.
Alternatively, walk-ins will be accepted until 9:00AM on Saturday, November 18th.
If you require any accommodation, please notify us ahead of time.