Our client, a successful and leading North American manufacturer of highly innovative, quality products, is seeking an analytical, highly organized and hands on Junior Controller to join their team in the Chatham-Kent area.
Reporting to the President, the Junior Controller will be responsible for the management of financial reporting, payroll, budgeting, forecasting; and supporting business decisions through accurate and timely data analysis. The Junior Controller will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with company financial policies and regulations; processing all government remittances – HST, WSIB; preparing month end financials and client invoices; monthly inventory audit oversight; and finally, the preparation of Vendor payments.
To qualify for this impactful opportunity, the successful candidate must have the following background:
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Finance, with a CPA designation
- 3-5 years of financial accounting experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong leadership and communication skills with an ability to professionally challenge the status quo
- Quickbooks knowledge
- Experience in payroll, month end, budgeting, and submittal of all government remittances
- Exceptional team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
Salary: $70-75K + bonus
To apply, please submit your resume directly to Michelle Rawson at email@example.com for consideration.