Our client, a reputable retailer of home and garden supplies is looking for an Assistant Store Manager in the London Ontario area.
The successful candidate will be able to meet sales and profitability goals while maintaining a great customer experience and manage staff effectively.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customer base, expand store traffic, and optimize profitability
- Lead all HR, Health & Safety initiatives
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, and mentoring staff
- Complete store administration & policy compliance
- Report on market trends, customer needs etc.
- Store merchandising and inventory control
- Manage all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, returns etc.)
- Other duties as required
This position offers a competitive compensation plan, including benefits after 3 months and other employee rewards. Please submit your resume via this website.
Job Offline: This posting is currently not accepting applications.