This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jan 18, 2022
The London District Catholic School Board has a reputation for excellence, with more than 3,000 employees working together to educate approximately 23,000 students at 43 elementary schools, 9 secondary schools and the Centre for Lifelong Learning within Middlesex, Oxford and Elgin counties, including the cities of London, St. Thomas, Strathroy and Woodstock.
The London District Catholic School Board is currently accepting applications for:
CASUAL NOON HOUR ASSISTANTS
Catholic Elementary Schools
London, Oxford, Elgin and Middlesex counties
Reporting to the Principal, the Noon Hour Assistant provides supervision of students during the lunch break in elementary school. The supervision includes indoor and outdoor duties.
Start Date: ASAP Salary: $21.51 /hour + 4% vacation
Job Type: Casual and Long-Term Assignments
Applications must include a cover letter, resume, and the names and contact information of two employment references, one of whom is your immediate supervisor. Please send your application by no later than January 24, 2022, to firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify the name of the school that you are applying for.
- Ability to supervise a large number of students of elementary school age
- Experience in caring for the general needs of children.
- Approximately one hour per day during lunch hour
- Criminal Background check-vulnerable sector is required.
Current conditions of employment with the London District Catholic School Board:
The London District Catholic schools exist to provide an educational atmosphere that fosters and directs the spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social growth of all our students to enable them to live and contribute as responsible Catholics in any society. Hiring a diverse workforce will best serve our students and promote an inclusive environment. The London District Catholic School Board is committed to equity and inclusion in the requirement of qualified staff who reflect and support the diverse perspective and experiences and needs of our students and school communities. All hiring decisions will be fair, consistent, transparent, and made in accordance with applicable laws, including the Ontario Human Rights Code and the school board collective agreements.
The London District Catholic School Board is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation to enable your participation in the interview & selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please advise the Board when contacted for an interview.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination status (attestation) for all staff as directed by the Ministry; unvaccinated staff must comply with applicable testing directives.
- Mandatory requirement to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This may include wearing a medical mask, eye protection and any other protective equipment as directed.
- Mandatory adherence to all Health and Safety protocols and training as required and directed.