This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Aug 06, 2020
||High School Diploma
Are you an experienced mechanic or service writer looking to do something different in life? Would you rather use your mechanical knowledge in an office environment where you will have regular work hours, excellent employee benefits, and competitive pay? If so, consider joining CornerStone United as a Mechanical Claims Processor in our London offices.
CornerStone United is a leading International warranty administrator, involved in administration of extended service contracts in North America. As a Mechanical Claims Processor, you will be processing repair claims for automobiles, powersports units, marine engines, and RVs without ever setting foot on a garage floor.
With our Corporate headquarters in North Carolina and offices in London, ON, we offer an environment that enables our team members to demonstrate their abilities, focus on their careers, and create value for our customers. As we grow, you too will grow with advancement opportunities in a workplace that rewards innovation and offers great employee benefits. Join our team today! During the recent COVID-19 challenges our team, in both our locations, enjoyed continuous employment with no lay-offs or reductions in salary.
What CornerStone Has to Offer:
Who We Are Looking for:
- Full-time, daytime shift rotation schedule with our call center hours of operation being from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Excellent PTO (Personal Time Off) policies
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Excellent, comprehensive benefit plan, including an RRSP program (up to 4% matching)
- Supportive, collaborative teamworking environment
- Career advancement opportunities and company supported training
- Modern office facilities in an accessible location with free onsite parking
What You Would Be Doing:
- A career-oriented individual, bilingual in English and French is a must, with mechanical background and aptitude who likes to solve puzzles and resolve issues. Franchised dealership experience is a plus!
- Experienced technician, service advisor, or parts specialist who has strong industry experience in either auto, recreational vehicle, or powersports dealership/service center operations with a strong focus on providing great customer service.
What Skills You Will Need:
- You would be part of a claims team working together to complete daily assignments in a fast-paced office environment.
- Your daily tasks would include evaluating mechanical breakdown claims for many different types of vehicles, including automobiles, powersports, marine engines, and recreational vehicles.
- You would be helping customers work through their challenges when they experience a mechanical breakdown with their auto/RV/powersports or marine units while supporting the company goals.
- You would be answering dealer, servicer, and customer questions regarding mechanical coverage, both in English and French, over the telephone and by email.
Requirements for Your Success:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and French
- Intermediate typing skills
- Mechanical knowledge of motorized vehicles
- Experience in the automotive, small engine, machinery, or warranty industries
- Proven customer service skills and experience handling customer complaints
- Strong computer skills including MS Office suite of products and Web based applications
- Ability to successfully manage a variety of priorities in a fast-paced busy office environment
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills will be required
Cornerstone United, Inc. prides itself on providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants who are selected for review will be contacted.
CornerStone United, Ltd.
931 Commissioners Rd E – Ste 201
London, ON N5Z 3H9
- Embrace our corporate culture of Customer Service, Respect, Honesty, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze a claim issue and deliver excellent customer service results
- Keep excellent attendance
- Maintain a positive attitude while working with your team members to accomplish our workload teamwork