This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Nov 23, 2020
Davis Martindale ‘Accountants with Personality’ is one of the most recognizable accounting firms in Southwestern Ontario. We can easily differentiate ourselves from other CPA/CA training firms because we offer a breadth and depth of services unfamiliar to most mid-size accounting firms. These diverse services also mean we have diverse opportunities for our employees. This, new CPA grad, is why you should look at Davis Martindale as your next career turn!
We are currently seeking someone to join our growing Valuations Team as a Valuations Associate. You don’t have to move to Toronto to get involved in this type of specialty work. Or, if you got caught up in the Toronto work-world after graduation and you want out, bring your experience to the beautiful city of London!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
- Create financial models based on business issues or transactions being analyzed
- Assist in drafting valuation and loss quantification reports including the preparation of tables, exhibits, and charts
- Assist in drafting income determination reports
- Complete pricing analysis relating to purchase/sale of a business
- Participate in the development of client and industry presentations
- Assist with researching various economic, technical and industry specific issues
- Communicate effectively to all levels of client and Davis Martindale management
- Balance multiple engagements and responsibilities
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Accounting designation is required
- Enrolled or intending to enroll in the CICBV course of studies leading to the CBV designation
- Relevant work experience such as financial statement analysis is a must, previous valuation and litigation engagements would be an asset
- Possess strong verbal and written communication
- Adaptable, able to negotiate uncertain situations with ease
- Strong working knowledge of MS office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills
- Ability to work individually or in small teams , lead engagements, and communicate with clients on an as needed basis
- Have an aptitude for business development activities
Our competitive compensation package, including RRSP matching, great benefits, and professional development and training, is designed to reward success. Details regarding compensation will be based on the successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience.
HOW WE CAN FIND YOU:
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a company that is employee focused as well as dedicated to client service, submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.