TLS needs Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (French) – Full Time Contracts with the potential for extensions.
Why join us? Our exceptional Customer Service/Experience is based on the Trust and Caring we have for one another. Each member has the freedom to use their Personal Skills to make a Difference for our Customers and the People around them. We celebrate High Performance and Success.
What else? Learn and develop Personal and Service Skills at our unique Brand Experience Centre that focuses on the Home Improvement Industry across North America (we represent companies such as CertaPro Painters, Paul Davis Restoration, Pillar to Post, California Closets).
We are currently working from home.
Check out our Website: http://www.tlscv.com/
Position Summary: We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, caring and organized person to work for our Brand Experience Centre, located in downtown London. You will, by telephone, email and website, demonstrate a deep personal caring for the customer and make it easy and quick for that person to get the services he/she needs.
- Take the lead in developing a positive relationship with customers; listen to and care for people,
- Focus passionately/intensely on the present communication with the customers,
- Use diplomacy and tact to diffuse even high-tension situations,
- Become trusted and be a direct and truthful individual,
- Listen intently and probe for detailed information and then record information/problems accurately/exactly,
- Look beyond the obvious and do not stop at first answers; use creative ideas to solve problems,
- Work independently; commit to high performance and achieving goals.
- Keep up to date on the policies, procedures and service offerings of the Brands,
- Remain well organized, flexible and able to meet schedules and quality standards in a fast-paced environment,
- Excel at gathering and entering information into a database with speed and accuracy.
- Respond to incoming communication from customers – telephone, email, websites,
- Represent the Brand to meet the needs of the customer,
- Follow guidelines and scripts, to meet the Brand needs,
- Schedule leads/appointments,
- Accurately record customer information into the Brand database/platform,
- Perform quality checks and correct errors,
- Probe for additional information when needed,
- Achieve performance goals/targets.
- Provide an effective workspace, equipped with:
- Highspeed Internet
- Phone with dial tone and hands-free speaking device
- Hours of operation:
- Monday through Sunday – 11pm to 7 am
- Paul Davis operates 365/24/7
- Working hours will be determined by operating requirements and personal availability,
- Personal availability must allow for scheduling 16 to 40 hours per week,
- Adhere to corporate and departmental policies and procedures,
- Other duties may be assigned, as required.
*Please apply directly through our website at: https://www.tlscv.com/careers/career-listing/
- Secondary School Diploma or equivalent,
- One year of Customer Service experience is preferred