PartnerIT is one of Southwestern Ontario’s leading business technology solutions providers. Serving the regions of London and Kitchener Waterloo we offer a bona fide, one-stop partnership for diverse clients with distinct needs. As specialists in All Covered® Managed Services, we are committed to exceptional outcomes that are practical, cost-efficient and successful.
PartnerIT is looking for a career oriented individual to join our managed services team. Successful applicants must possess strong communication skills and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment. Having a passion for technology, dedication to customer satisfaction and great problem solving skills is a must.
• Support desk services for PartnerIT managed services customers. Including issue identification and resolution, installations, remote and onsite support.
• Providing support for business technology not limited to; desktops, laptops, printers, network devices, applications.
• Adhering to service level agreements, procedures and policies.
• Maintaining internal documentation.
• Vender certification training as required.
• Occasional travel to client sites in Southern Ontario.
• Minimum 2 year post-secondary diploma in Computer Technology, or equivalent work experience
• Strong communication, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Strong organizational, time management and documentation skills.
• Ability to work as a team member.
• Knowledge of Windows desktop platforms, MS Office suite including Office365
• Knowledge of active directory, file shares and security, mobile devices
• Ability to lift and move equipment.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Up to date certifications from Microsoft, Citrix, Security+ is considered an asset.
Qualified applicants please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org